Anyways, I've tried to be brief and give you some pictures to make it easier to understand.
1. A Few "More" Good Men... no, not the movie... we need a few more men for our Annual Oaxaca Men's Ministry, February 1 - 8, 2014. We've got a roof to put up, a solar pump system to install, and a host of small electrical and plumbing projects to complete. If you can help, and would like to join the bunch of guys pictured here, drop us a line ASAP!
2. An Eye Doctor in the House! Our Spring Medical Ministry, March 22 - 29 desperately needs an eye doctor or optician on the team. Maybe you are the person that can help us round out this local church based ministry. We pray with, treat, and really get to know the people we serve in the communities of San Pablo Guila, San Baltazar Guelavila, San Idelfonso Amatlan and San Pedro Amatlan. Get in touch with us now to be part of this ministry.
3. A glass of fresh water... $100.00 will give a family a Sawyer Water Filter that will provide years of clean drinkable water. This can literally be a life saver for a family that cannot afford to buy purified water.
4. Solar Panels for our ranch south of Oaxaca City... We need an additional four 245 watt panels [just like the ones in the picture] to install our solar pump for our well. Your donation to this could make sure that AIL and Pastor Chable have the water available for our continued camp and agricultural ministries in this area.
5. Send a kid to camp! Want to make sure a child or teenager gets a chance to hear the Gospel at camp? The cost is $100.00 for each person you want to send. Want to sponsor the entire camp? Only $7000.00 for between 50 and 100 kids. Look at the faces below... you can help make it happen!
6. A new computer for AIL Ministry... here's the deal. Our office computer is on its last legs. It is from 2002, has a Celeron processor running XP and a paltry 1 gig of RAM. Maybe you can bring us up to date. We're looking at about $1500.00.
So Santa, that's about it this year. Some big dreams, a few small ones and lots of ways to support our work and mission in Oaxaca, Ensenada and Guadalajara, Mexico. Here's a link to give directly to AIL online, or, if you want to mail a check, here's the address...
Adventures in Life Ministry
3243 East Warm Springs Road
Las Vegas, Nevada 89120
Merry Christmas to you and yours and have a blessed New Years!